CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

STRAWBERRY JAM


Ok...I am so, so lazy.  And I'm too irresponsible for deadlines!  I just realized that...HELLO-O... I can still post my other recipes!  So, I haven't been taking any pictures of any of my food lately, I just forget I guess (again with the irresponsibility...I can't help it, it's my nature).  My 11 year old daughter, Alyssa made a lovely Berry Cobbler on Sunday, and of course, no pics.  I am making it a goal to pay more attention to my blogs!  So, I know everyone already does this, but I usually make freezer jam...which I hate!  So, I just made cooked strawberry jam!!!  It tastes wonderful... not too sweet, not too tart.  I love it and the color is out of this world.  Red is my favorite color, but this red is one I could live in!  The recipe is the cooked jam recipe that comes in the Pectin!  I wish I could share a slice of honey whole wheat bread with butter and strawberry jam, with all of you!!  Make some...and then I can!!

0 comments: